- Not sure whether your business-critical data is being backed up?
- Users complaining about poor systems performance?
- Not sure where to turn next in the technology minefield?
- Plagued by viruses and spyware?
- Wish you could continue to work, even when you’re not in the office?
If you answered yes to any of the above or you are experiencing other IT issues, now is the perfect time for your business to take advantage of our free Network Assessment.
The primary purpose of the network assessment is to review your existing IT infrastructure, identifying areas of concern and establishing the means by which to resolve them. Our friendly, professional Support Consultants can also assist in identifying ways to improve the efficiency of your business, utilising the latest tools and technologies.
Key focus areas during the assessment are:
- Network Security
- Anti-virus Protection
- Server Performance
- Network Speed
- UPS suitability
- Data protection strategy
- Software Licensing
- Remote Access
- Email Access
- Internet connection performance
- Business needs analysis
Upon completion of the Network Assessment, a tailored report is produced and provided to you for reference. We will work with you to develop an individual action plan to tackle any issues in the most effective manner, ensuring that this plan meets the key business drivers for your IT network review.
To book your free Network Assessment please contact us on 091-778770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org